Alice in Wonderland inspired coordinate with Jane Marple’s Alice in Wonderland print 2013. Link here
Jumperskirt: Jane Marple
Bag: Cath Kidston
Necklace: Disney Couture
Headbow: Handmade by me
Everything else: Offbrand
Vampire doctors that can smell if you have a blood disease.
Werewolf therapy animals for sick kids.
Nature sprite and nymph nurses that always make sure people have pretty flowers to brighten up their white rooms.
Fauns that go around and sing and dance for patients so that they smile.
Nice monster hospitals would be amazing
Someone write a book about this.
Ginger Animal of the Week
Caracal / Desert Lynx (Caracal caracal)
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
Read a post recently on the difference between poster art and DVD cover art. In that light, I thought I’d share some of my favorite movie posters from Disney Animated Canon. When the piece you use to represent an artistic achievement is a work of art in its’ own right, you have something truly special on your hands.